20110609

5#

good mourning my infantile beasts of friendship relation style blathering.
i find to day to have immense sexy appeal. it's cool and windyish with a crows cawing in the portal of my own window pane. i feel joy to all who get to feel this cool day of life in the beginning of june. A vail of relief has filled my soul as soon as quests be taught to me i must embark.
this is a day that makes joy feel attainable. this is who i fill my soul with.
i think i will write and read and draw some and some more.
filling my minds and letting it reverse devour everything it soaks sopping into its biological organ that is my brain.
a machine will never know how it is to be human, as a human can never feel the idea of what it is to be mechanical.
that is all.
--
-
Die For Now,
# A. Drake
_

No comments: